The update that has been patiently waiting at my fingertips.

I'm writing to you from the comfort of my cozy haven of a bed, next to a bowl of freshly popped popcorn and a glass of a fancy red a friend gifted me. Between each bite, while the sharp parts of the corn wedge their way in between my teeth, I am piecing together the body of this post in my head. (pause while I take my bra off because nobody can think straight with a bra constricting them) ... (another long pause while I adjust myself on my bed leaving the perfect amount of space between my keyboard, the popcorn and my wine) OK! Now I'm ready.
As most of you know by now, I have a new job! (imagine the ruby twinkle in my eye as I tell you this) I am officially what they call a RUBY. And that my friends is major accomplishment for me. I found a job that I am really good at and that finally benefits me in the long run. (And the short run..$) I am so incredibly ecstatic about Ruby Receptionists, that I have to constantly pause while doing random things and take it all in. Wether it be the genuinely kind people I work with, the supportive and fun filled teams, the pink bathroom stocked with bobby pins, deodorant and oral hygiene kits, or the bottomless coffee, I am over the moon about going to work every day. (Pause while I search for the piece of popcorn that fell down my shirt)
So just a little run down of ruby for you. Ruby is a virtual reception tech company. (No auntie Eileen it's not a phone sex company) We are receptionists for companies and businesses all over the U.S. and Canada. Businesses will hire us to answer their phones so that no call goes unanswered. Have you ever googled a place and given them a call, but no one picked up? Unless you are calling a specific person, how likely are you to try that business again? That's where Ruby comes in. We are the kindest most compassionate and efficient receptionists in the game. In my short time at ruby I have answered calls for law firms, day spas, fancy restaurants, contractors, architects, non-profits, doctors, therapists, insurance companies, senior living facilities and my favorite of all... inmates. We are the middle (wo)man between the caller and the customer! Not to sound like an ad but... If you're in the market for and answering service, look no further. (Also tell them I referred you ;) )
Last night it snowed here in Portland. For all my Utah people, that is kind of a big deal. People here have no clue how to handle snow, and that's mainly because it's not really snow. It's ice. This morning while waited HALF AN HOUR for my uber to work, I rolled outside and headed for what looked like some slush. It was not slush. It looked like slush because it had slushy footprints but it was sheer ice. Thats when I was like, "Poppy, we're not in Utah anymore.." (PDX newbies, Poppy is my poor hedgehog that currently needs her cage cleaned) It's supposed to snow again tonight and I am kind of, pretty much, totally over it. I moved for a reason..
ANYWAYSSSSSS,
There is a not so brief update of my life. More to come when I find the time and energy again. For more rants, selfies and redundant videos of Cody Joe, feel free to follow me on any of my social medial platforms. If you already do follow me... sorry, not sorry. 
Image result for meme about new job










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change Is The Only Constant In Life

The Elephant Is A Sign Of Strength And Peace

Today, I hurt.